quarta-feira, 24 de abril de 2019

♫ Medellin by Madonna feat Maluma





(...) Ven conmigo, let's take a trip
(Si te llevo pa' un lugar lejano)
Ven conmigo, I'll be so good for you
(Te enamoro, te enamoro, mami), ay, ay, ay
Ven conmigo, let's take a trip
(Dame de eso que tú estás tomando)
Ven conmigo, I'll be so good for you
Ay, ay, ay

Sipping my pain just like champagne
Found myself dancing in the rain with you
I felt so naked and alive (show me)
For once I didn't have to hide myself (dice)...



Madonna is on the house, bitch!!! She's back in big style: Madonna's Style!!! Simplely #Medellin is fantastic and have all ingredientes that an impactant Pop Videoclip need to have. Only remain for me, to aclamate and aplauder!!!

And Maluma?!!! Only The Madonna to make of you an MAN, leaving of to be an typical latin boy "bonitinho, mas ordinário"!!! He represented very good the latin blood.


I loved the pallete of colors contain on videoclip and principally the parts in P&B and Red!!! Insane, guys. Too I think super interesting the references of Gipsy Culture and strong latin vibration. I love all it!!!  

Amazing Queen!!! You slayed your return a Pop Scene and official launch of "Madame X"

Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."