sexta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2023

♫ Lost by Linkin Park

 

Just a scar somewhere down inside of me

Something I can not repair

Even though it will always be

I pretend it isn't there (This is how I feel)

I'm trapped in yesterday (Just a memory)

Where the pain is all I know (This is all I know)...




(...) And I'll never break away (Can't break free)

'Cause when I'm alone

I'm lost in these memories

Living behind my own illusion

Lost all my dignity

Living inside my own confusion


But I'm tired, I will always be afraid

Of the damage I've received

Broken promises they made

And how blindly I believed (This is all I know)...

Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."