quinta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2023

Tributo Musical ♫: Genie In A Bottle (1999) by Christina Aguilera

 

I'm a genie in a bottle, baby
Gotta rub me the right way, honey!!!





(...) The music's playing and the lights' down low

It's one more dance, and then we're good to go

Waiting for someone who needs me

Hormones racing at the speed of light

But that don't mean it's gotta be tonight

Baby, baby, baby (baby, baby, baby)


Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

My body's saying: Let's go

Oh, oh-oh, oh-oh

But my heart is saying no


If you wanna be with me

Baby, there's a price to pay

I'm a genie in a bottle

You gotta rub me the right way...


Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."