segunda-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2021

♫ Minnet Eylemem by Serhat Durmus (Remix)

 

  

 

I don't have gratitute to the rosebud flourishing in the fire
I speak neither Arabic nor Persian, I don't have any gratitute to languages
I follow the path of the most righteous
I don't have any gratitute to the path satan took

I have a odd suffering, all persue their benefit
I am full today, I trust to God for tomorrow
I don't have any interest for wealth
God feeds me, I don't have gratitute to people

While all are guests (mortal) here
While I follow the Prophet
While it is God feeds everyone
I don't have gratitute to caliphs of the world

Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."