quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2022

Tributo Musical ♫: Waiting for The End by Linkin Park

 

O que não tem remédio, remediado está. Logo, deixa partir e não lhe resta mais nada do que recomeçar...

 

 

.

 

(...) Thoughts were spinning in my head
So many things were left unsaid
It's hard to let you go

(Oh) I know what it takes to move on
(Oh) I know how it feels to lie
All I wanna do is trade this life for something new
Holding on to what I haven't got...



Então,



(...) And trying to figure out what it's like moving on
And I don't even know what kind of things I've said
My mouth kept moving and my mind went dead
So, picking up the pieces now where to begin
The hardest part of ending is starting again!!!

Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."