quinta-feira, 29 de junho de 2023

Tributo Musical ♫: I Don't Wanna Fight (1993) by Tina Turner

 

No final do dia, o que ela queria mesmo era apenas PAZ

(...) I don't care who's wrong or right

I don't really wanna fight no more

(Too much talking, babe)

Let's sleep on it tonight

I don't really wanna fight no more

(Tired of all these games)...




(...) Oh, baby, don't you know

That I don't wanna hurt no more?

(It's time, I'm walking, babe)

Don't care now who's to blame

I don't really wanna fight no more

This is time for letting go


Hanging on to the past

It only stands in our way

We had to grow for our love to last

But we just grew apart


Oh, don't wanna hurt no more...

Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."