quinta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2024

Tributo Musical Madonna ♫: Push

 

Se for para "Push me", que seja sempre para cima, nas alturas!!! 





(...) Keep on pushin' like nobody


Every race I win, every mood I'm in

Everything I do, I owe it all to you

Every move I make, every step I take

Everything I do, it's all because you push me

You push me


Keep on pushin' like nobody

Keep on, keep on


Every race I win (to go the extra mile)

Every mood I'm in (when it's difficult to smile)

Everything I do (a better version of myself)

Only you and only you and only you

Every move I make (to see the other point of view)

Every step I take (when there's nothing else to do)

Every thing I do (I think I know it all)

Only you and only you and only you...





Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."