quinta-feira, 30 de maio de 2024

Tributo Musical Madonna ♫: Rain

 

Rain

Feel it on my finger tips

Hear it on the window pane

Your love's coming down like

Rain

Wash away my sorrow

Take away my pain

Your love's coming down like

Rain...  


💦💧🌧☔⛈💧💦






🌦🌥🌤 

(...) Here comes the Sun 

Here comes the Sun

And I say

Never go away


Waiting is the hardest thing (it's strange)

I tell myself that if I believe in you (I feel like I've known you before)

In the dream of you (and I want to understand you)

With all my heart and all my soul (more and more and more)


That by sheer force of will, I will raise you from the ground (when I'm with you, I feel like a magical child)

And without a sound, you'll appear (everything strange)

And surrender to me (everything wild)

To love. ⛅🌞





Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."