quinta-feira, 28 de março de 2024

Tributo Musical Madonna ♫: Keep It Together

 

Nada vale mais do que se ter uma família unida, um porto seguro.





(...) When I look back on all the misery

And all the heartache that they brought to me

I wouldn't change it for another chance

'Cause blood is thicker

Than any other circumstance


Keep, keep it together

Forever keep people together

Keep, keep it together

Forever keep people together


When I get lonely and I need to be

Loved for who I am

Not what they want to see


Brothers and sisters

They've always been there for me

We have a connection

Home is where the heart should be...





Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."