quinta-feira, 10 de junho de 2021

TBT Tributo ♫: Andru Donalds (Mishale)

 

Mishale é um dos grandes hits do Andru Donalds. Inclusive debutando nas paradas da BillBoard em 1994/95, caso eu não esteja enganado. 

 

 

 

 

(...) Mishale, what am I supposed to do
Mishale, I'll never get over you
Mishale (mishale), loving you is heaven
Missing you is hell and I need forever to be strong

No matter where I find myself
You're always on my mind (always on my mind)
The photographs stare back at me
Reminds me that your love's deep as mine (deep as mine)
I'm coming home to you, babe, is what I'm livin' for, yeah, yeah(yeah)...



 

Quem teve uma "Mishale" (e ainda tem uma) em sua vida que lute!!!

Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."