quinta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2024

Tributo Musical Madonna ♫: Like a Virgin

 

Quem não disse que a nossa "Material Girl" também não tem sua skin "romântica"?!!! Pois é, Zé, tem mesmo assim "Like a virgin touched for the very first time".





 (...) You're so fine and you're mine

Make me strong, yeah you make me bold

Oh your love thawed out

Yeah, your love thawed out

What was scared and cold


Like a virgin

Touched for the very first time

Like a virgin

When your heart beats (after first time, "With your heartbeat")

Next to mine


Like a virgin, ooh, ooh

Like a virgin

Feels so good inside

When you hold me, and your heart beats, and you love me


Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh

Ooh, baby

Can't you hear my heart beat

For the very first time?!!!





Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."