quinta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2023

Tributo Musical ♫: Circus (2008) by Britney Spears

 

So baby, I hope that you came prepared

I run a tight ship, so beware...




(...) I feel the adrenaline moving through my veins

Spotlight on me and I'm ready to break

I'm like a performer, the dance floor is my stage

Better be ready, hope that you feel the same


All eyes on me in the center of the ring

Just like a circus (uh, huh)

When I crack that whip, everybody gonna trip

Just like a circus (uh, huh)

Don't stand there watching me, follow me

Show me what you can do

Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor

Just like a circus (uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, huh)...

Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."