domingo, 18 de julho de 2021

Hoje eu estou tão "DO WHAT YOU WANT"

 

 

Do what you want nunca fez tanto sentido. Hoje eu acordei assim, avesso aos padrões estéticos e comportamentais: Deixe-me sentir livre e confortável comigo mesmo, não me cobre absolutamente nada, nada mesmo e...

(...) You can't have my heart and u won't use my mind, but
Do what u want with my body, do what u want with my body
You can't stop my voice 'cause u don't own my life, but
Do what u want with my body, do what u want with my body

Sometimes I'm scared, I suppose
If you ever let me go
I would fall apart
If you break my heart
So just take my body
And don't stop the party
You can't have my heart, and (help me now)...

Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."