domingo, 7 de junho de 2015

Dear Amanda, when...



Dear Amanda,
When I was young I looked up for a shape to things. A reason or a design. So much of what happened to me, though, felt like an accident. So I guess I lost faith in all that. When I survived my fall, I began to wonder… If there wasn’t some purpose to my life. Maybe I was on a destined path, even if I couldn’t see it yet. When I saw you again, I believe we’d been given a second chance. That the universe had decided to give us that. You have commitments, I understand, and you want to keep them. I can only love you more for that. I hope to see you again someday but if I don’t… just know that these last days have been the best of my life. I love who I am when I’m with you, Amanda. You’re my dearest friend, my deepest love. You are the very best of me.
                                                                    Forever, Dawson.

Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."