quarta-feira, 4 de maio de 2011

Wherever you go by Voices of Theory



Since you left me, my life ain't been the same
I'm useless without your life, I'm calling, crying, out your name
but when I look around, your love's no where to be found
please come back to me, you know you're my everything
who will love me, who will care
who will be there when I need someone for me
who will be there to dry my eyes when I go down on my knees
i need you to say

Wherever you go, whatever you do
you know I'm waiting, you know I'll never leave
whatever it takes, whatever's at stake, just know I love you
and know I'll be right here
and no matter what it takes, I'll be waiting here for you, always

Good-bye is such a hard thing to say
when your all I know, when you're my everything
and who will stay, and care for me
when you're gone, I'll be all alone
who will call and comfort (who will call and comfort me)
and fulfill my needs (and fulfill my needs)
who will love me, who will care
who will be there when I need someone for me
who will be there to dry my eyes when I go down on my knees
I need you to say

All my life I've been waiting for someone like you (all my life I've been
waiting for someone like you)(all my love's for you)
So please don't say it's over (dont say it's over), tell me this can't be true
(it just cant be true)(our love is real girl)
Please dont leave me (don't leave me), dont walk away (dont walk away), you
know your love is something i can't do without (I can't do without you baby)
so whatever it takes (whatever it takes), or how my heart breaks (how my
heart breaks), you know I'll always be around

Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."