terça-feira, 26 de maio de 2009

Baby, Hush Hush!!!



I never needed you to be strong
I never needed you for pointing out my wrongs
I never needed pain, I never needed strain
My love for you was strong enough you should have known
I never needed you for judgement
I never needed you to question what I spent
I never ask for help, I take care of myself
I don't know why you think you've got a hold on me
And it's a little late for conversations; there isn't anything for you to say
And my eye's hurt, hand's shiver, so look at me and listen to me because


[Chorus:]

I don't want too, stay another minute; I don't want you, to say a single word
Hush, hush, hush, hush, there is no other way; I get the final say, because
I don't want too, do this any longer, I don't want you, there's nothing left to say
Hush, hush, hush, hush, I've already spoken, our love is broken
Baby, hush, hush

I never needed your corrections
On everything from how I act to what I say
I never needed words, I never needed hurts
I never needed you to be there everyday
I'm sorry for the way I let go
From everything I wanted when you came along
But I'm never beaten from broken up defeats
I know next to you is not where I belong
And it's a little late for explanations; there isn't anything for you to do
And my eye's hurt, hand's shiver, so you will listen when I say, baby

[Chorus]

No more words, no more lies, no more crying
No more pain, no more hurt, no more trying

Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."