sexta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2009

Começo, Meio e Fim by Britney Spears
















COMEÇO: Dando vazão as fantasias...


"... All right, Let's go!!!
Baby, take a seat
Eyes on me, this is my show
You're only wanting pleasure
All decked in lace and leather
Fantasy, courtesy, on me
Baby let's go
Watch me apply the pressure

(...)

Look but don't touch
Unless you want to loose your innocence
Ca'nt take it no more
I've got to have more tonight
This feeling so strong
I'm puttin' you on tonight..."

(Lace and Leather)




MEIO: Cedendo aos desejos...


"...I forgot my name
I forgot my telephone number
If he wanna see me
He don't even know itI forgot my address

I get amnesia
When I'm standin' next to you-ou-ou
He's been with me for several years
I know this much is true
Didn't know it was over
Til you came on over
And told me that you just, just can't
Forget about me..."

(Amnesia)





















Fim: Acabou. É hora de continuar...


"...Was it really worth it?
Was she everything, that you were looking for? (Feellike a man)
I hope you know that, you can't go back
Cause all we had, is broken like shattered glass

You're gonna see me, in your dreams tonight
My face is gonna haunt you all the time
I promise that you gonna want me back
When you broke us apart, like shattered glass..."

(Shattered glass)

Nenhum comentário:


"As lágrimas não reparam os erros!!!"

The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony (with lyrics)

♫ Pitty - Na sua estante

"Eu não ficaria bem na sua estante..."